First, fishing requires hooks, rods, floats, lines, and fish guards; second, there are tools for traveling, so that you can move in and out at any time; third, you have enough food and water to avoid hunger and thirst; fourth, you have umbrellas and raincoats. To avoid sun and rain.
Fishing is generally divided into two categories and several small categories, freshwater fishing and sea fishing.
Taking pond fishing as an example, I will introduce the basic steps of fishing:
1. When you arrive at the pond in the wild, the first step is to choose a den, that is, an ideal fishing spot. The ideal fishing spot is usually “long fishing waist, square fishing angle, pond bends, protrusions and grass on the edge”. It should also be noted that there should be no fallen trees and sinking logs under the dens to prevent hooks from pulling wires; no trees on the top of the head to prevent rod-lifting hooks and waste floating and broken lines; no other obstacles in front of the dens to facilitate hook-throwing. Special emphasis is on avoiding high-voltage lines to prevent accidents.
2. After the dens are selected, it is to find the bottom of the pond. Only when the bottom of the pond is found can the corresponding depth of hooking be selected according to the season and weather conditions. General spring fishing shallow: 60 to 90 cm; summer fishing tree shade: about 1.5 to 1.7 meters; autumn fishing grass edge: about 1.2 to 1.5 meters; winter fishing: about 1.5 to 2 meters.
3. Generally, 2 to 3 dens should be selected for fishing. You can rotate fishing to increase the bait rate, and you can also use it to move your body regularly.
4. Walk the fish with the middle hook. After the big fish is hit, don’t be excited or panic. First, stabilize the fish’s first rush. The basic method is to hold the rod with both hands above the head and limit the fish to move at a depth of about 1.5 meters. , Do not rush to take the fish out of the water. After a few minutes or tens of minutes or so, the fish basically loses its rushing force, and then pull the fish out of the water several times. The “irrigation” makes the fish hypoxic and unable to resist and the belly rises. Even if the fish is successfully walked, the net is played. Collect the fish.
5. If you are fishing for more than an hour, you should raise your head and look towards the horizon or into the distance for a while to relieve the pressure on your eyes. You can walk around the pond or go to the angler in about 2 to 3 hours. After standing for a long time, you should do a few squats. After sitting for a long time, you should twist your waist while walking. The purpose is to make your body move.
At the end of fishing, you should first pack your own things and check carefully to avoid missing items; the second is to prepare a plastic bag to take away all kinds of garbage you generate to protect the environment. When you get home, first wash your face with warm water at about 38 degrees Celsius, then soak your feet in warm water, drink a cup of light salt water and rest for about 15 minutes. It can not only replenish water and salt in the body, but also relieve fatigue and fatigue.